ONLINE SURVEYS (in Bulgarian)
- The third seminar of the APOGEE project was held at Vitalis Hotel, "Pchelinski Bani", on 13-14 June 2019 as a joint workshop on GATE, UNITe, DIGITRANS, BIG4SMART, ITDGate and APTITUDE. The composition of dep. Software Technologies at the University of Sofia, as well as some guests. The topic of the seminar was "Challenges of Modern Software Systems" and its aim was to identify possible links and interactions between the above-mentioned projects. The project APOGEE was outlined with the presentations "Development and Use of Educational Video Games" (Prof. Boyan Bonchev), "Integral Quality Assurance for Software Services" (Assoc. Prof. Olga Georgieva) and "Intelligent Agents in Computer Video Games" (Prof. Ivan Koichev).
- The second seminar of APOGEE project was held with bachalor students on 27.03 (18h-20h) in hall 326 of the Faculty of Mathematics and Informatics of Sofia University. Its goal was to identify the requirements of learners to educational video games. The project manager presented the project, a demonstration of a sampe video game about medieval Bulgarian history and, as well, a quiz about learner needs of educational video games.
- The first seminar of APOGEE project was held with primary and secondary school teachers on 24.03 (10h-13h) in hall 325 of the Faculty of Mathematics and Informatics of Sofia University. Its goal was to identify the requirements of teachers to educational video games and software platforms for their development. The project team presented the project, primary results about teachers' need of e-learning tools, a demonstration of a sampe video game about medieval Bulgarian history and, as well, a quiz about teachers' needs of software platforms for development of educational video games.
CONFERENCES WITH PRESENTATIONS OF APOGEE
- 9th Balkan Conference on Informatics (BCI'2019) , Sofia, Bulgaria, September 26-28, 2019.
- 14th International Conference on Software Technologies (ICSOFT'19), INSTICC, Prague, Czech Republic, July 26-28, 2019.
- 11th annual Int. Conf. on Education and New Learning Techn. (EDULEARN19), Palma de Mallorca, Spain, July, 1-3, 2019.
- Int. Conf. on Innovations in Science and Education, ISEIC, Prague, Czech Republic, March 20-22, 2019.
- 12th National Conference with International Participation "Education and Research in the Information Society", ERIS, Plovdiv, Bulgaria, May 30-31, 2019.
- 15th International Conference on EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGIES (EDUTE'19), WSEAS, Rome, Italy, May 25-27, 2019.
- 13th International Technology, Education and Development Conference (INTED2019), IATED, Valencia, Spain, March 11-13, 2019.
- 11th annual International Conference of Education, Research and Innovation (ICERI2018), Seville, Spain, November 12-14, 2018,
- 14th National E-Education Conference , Sofia, Bulgaria, October 25, 2018.
- 12th European Conference on Game-Based Learning (ECGBL 2018), ACPI, Sophia Antipolis, France, October 4-5, 2018.
- 10th Annual Int. Conf. on Education and New Learning Technologies (EDULEARN2018), IATED, Palma de Mallorca, Spain, July 2-4, 2018.
- 11th Conference "Education and Research in the Information Society", ERIS, Plovdiv, 1-2 June.
- International Conference e-Society’18, IADIS, Lisbon, Portugal, April 14-16, 2018.
OTHER APOGEE EVENTS
- "NSF Beneficiaries Week" - Presentation of results from the implementation of projects financed by NSF to the Bulgarian Minisry of Education and Science, July 4, Sofia, 10:35-10:50, Results from the implementation of the APOGEE project (Olga Georgieva and Boyan Bonchev, in Bulgarian) li>
- Sofia Festival of Science, Sofia, May 10, 2019, 15: 00-16: 00, John Atanasoff Innovative Forum (Sofia Tech Park): Video Games at School (V. Terzieva-Bogoycheva, E. Paunova-Houbenova)
- European Night of Scientists, Sofia, 28 September 2018, 17:30 - 22:00, Cabinets of curiosity, Rectorate (southern foyer):
- Educational game-maze "Asenevtsi" (V. Terzieva-Bogoycheva, E. Paunova-Houbenova)
- Adaptive 3D video game Car Simulator, graduate student Ivan Naydenov (FMI - Sofia University)
- Adaptive 3D video game for shooting targets, diplomat Ilko Adamov (FMI-Sofia University St. Kliment Ohridski)